Please access the learning resources available at this module and use them to achieve the module educational objectives, and learning outcome and these are:
- The Mycetoma Research Centre (MRC), University of Khartoum at Soba University hospital runs an outpatient clinic every Monday from 08:00 am -12:00 pm, where new patients and patients on regular follow up are seen regularly. Patients usually present with various types of mycetoma and at different clinical stages are commonly seen and managed.
- Laboratory technologists are available at EL Hassan Research Laboratory, MRC to demonstrate the common mycetoma diagnostic mycological tests and procedures.
- MRC has a good library where many textbooks, guidelines, articles, video clips are available.
- Mycetoma wards at Soba University Hospital are busy with good number of patients under medical treatment and or for surgical treatment.
- A special surgical theatre session is conducted regularly on Thursday where a good number of patients are surgically treated.
- MRC Website has a good education material and its address is www.mycetoma.edu.sd
- Pubmed Database at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
- HIHARI Databases at: http://www.who.int/hinari/en/
- Mycetoma DSpace at: http://www.mycetoma.edu.sd/pub_sys/